Ashley Meuser, MS, RD, LD
Ashley is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian with a Master’s Degree in Nutritional Science.
The Ohio State University: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition
The University of Cincinnati: Master’s DegreeIndiana University/Purdue University, Indianapolis: Dietetic Internship
She has practiced sports nutrition with middle school, high
school, collegiate, professional, and Olympic athletes. Ashley enjoys helping athletes meet personal
goals and live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Ashley lives in Cincinnati, Ohio and is training with the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training for a full marathon in October 2013.
In the past, she has participated in 5k’s, half marathons, full marathons, triathlons, and the annual 12.5 mile Swim Around Key West (2013). She serves as Membership-Elect on the Greater Cincinnati Dietetic Association Board of Directors (GCDA) and is a member of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND), Ohio Dietetic Association (ODA), Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN), and Collegiate & Professional Sports Dietitians Association (CPSDA).
• Initial Consultation - Includes: medical, exercise, and diet history review; discussion of goals; nutrient analysis; meal timing analysis; body fat analysis; metabolism testing; nutrition recommendations to help you meet your goals
$100 – 60 minutes
• Menu – Includes: Personalized menu to give you detailed meal and snack options
• Follow up – Includes: Detailed review of goals; and meal, diet, and exercise changes. Re-assessment is critical to continued success!
$50 – 30 minutes
• Nutrition Performance Pack - Includes: 1 initial consultation (60 minutes), menu, and 4 follow-up visits (30 minutes each).
$325 – 3 hours total + menu
• BodyGem - Includes: Metabolism testing with interpretation of results
$50 – 30 minutes
• Weekly “Virtual” Nutrition Coaching - Includes: Nutrition coaching done via phone or email. This can be added on after the initial consultation.
$100 per month
• Custom plan - If you are interested in something else, please let me know! We can tailor a nutrition program to fit your specific needs!